Pierce Park Pool:
We would like to welcome the Bishop England Swim Team back to the Pierce Park Pool for another great season! We wish Coach Rose Van Metre and all of her swimmers’ good luck!
- Beginning August 2nd through August 9th, practice will take place Monday – Saturday from 8 AM – 9:30 AM.
- As of August 10th through October 14th, practices will take place 5:30 PM – 7 PM Monday-Thursday and Saturdays 8 AM – 9:30 AM.
During all practices, there will be one lap lane open for residents to use.
Home Swim Meets will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 12th from 4:45 PM – 8:15 PM
- Tuesday, September 19th from 4:45 PM – 8:15 PM
During the BE home swim meets, the Pierce Park Pool and the Pierce Park Pavilion will be closed to residents. We ask that you please use the Scott Park Pool or Edgefield Pool during these meets.
Scott Park Pool:
We would like to welcome the Philip Simmons Swim Team to the Scott Park Pool! We wish Coach Dan and all of his swimmers good luck!
- Beginning July 31st through September 30th, practice will take place Monday – Friday from 6:30 PM – 8 PM, and Saturdays from 7 AM – 8:30 AM.
- They will host practice at the Pierce Park Pool utilizing 2 lanes on Friday, September 8th, and Friday, October 6th from 5-6:30 PM.
During all practices, the swim team will have use of 3 lanes and there will be three lanes open for residents mixed-use (lap and free swim).
The Philip Simmons Swim Team will not host any home meets.