In an effort to keep our records as accurate as possible and to make sure that you receive important information from our office, we are asking all property owners to please fill out the attached sheet in the below link in its entirety if any of your contact information has recently changed.
This information is used solely for purposes of keeping our homeowner database up-to-date so that you will receive important correspondence. If you have any questions regarding this information sheet or any other homeowner questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (843) 971-9200.
Please complete the online form HERE.
The Daniel Island Property Owners’ Association has contracted CIT (formerly Mutual of Omaha) to process your yearly assessments. The service provided by this bank interfaces with our POA software, eliminates opening thousands of letters and easily processes payments.
Remember: your 2021 Annual Assessment is due January 1st, 2021. Late charges will NOT be added to your account as long as Mutual of Omaha receives your payment in full before January 31st. Per the Daniel Island POA CC&R’s, payments received after January 31st will incur a late fee set forth by the Board at 1.5% per month.
How to Pay Your Annual Assessment
There are 3 ways to pay your Annual Assessment.
Required for all payment methods:
- You must provide your Management Company ID: 4540
- You must provide your Association ID:(DICA, DIPA, DITA)
- You must provide your Property Account Number: This will be the last 5 digits on your coupon or invoice.
1. Paying By Check
- Mail a check with the coupon (perforated at the bottom of your invoice) to CIT (formerly Mutual of Omaha) in the provided envelope. Your payment is mailed to the Arizona address printed on your coupon.
- Checks can be dropped off at the POA office, 130 River Landing Drive, Suite 1-C, through the mail slot at the bottom of the front door as we may still be working remotely due to COVID-19.
2. Paying By eCheck
- Pay online by eCheck at https://propertypay.cit.com/guest/#/guestpayment
- Under the Pay by eCheck section, select: “Make a Payment”
- If you don’t want to re-enter your personal information every year you can elect to register. To do this, select “Create an Account”. Remember to save your login and password information. For your security, our office will not have this information. Do NOT set up Scheduled Payments.
3. Paying By Credit Card
- Pay online by Credit Card at https://propertypay.cit.com/guest/#/guestpayment
- There is a fee to pay by credit card. The fee is 2.95% of the total amount of the one time charge.\
- If you don’t want to re-enter your personal information every year you can elect to register. To do this, select “Click here to register for Scheduled Card Payments, One-Time Card Payments and Transaction History” option. Remember to save your login and password information. For your security, our office will not have this information. Do NOT set up Scheduled Payments.
- To make a One-Time Card Payment, select “Click here to make a One-Time Card Payment”.
***NOTE: Full payment is due by January 31st in order to avoid late fees.
If you have any questions not answered in this information or need additional information, please call the POA office at 843.971.9200.