School is back in session, but the heat is still here! After school swims are a great way to wind down from a day of learning and get some much needed energy out. After a long hot summer, we may need to review the pool rules again just to refresh memories and make swimming enjoyable for all.
Please also take this time to go over pool etiquette with your children if they are old enough to attend the pool without an adult.
- No child under the age of 13 should be left at the pool without a parent or guardian. Children under the age of 13 should be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age or older.
- Please do not climb on the fences, lifeguard chairs or dive blocks.
- All 3 pools are equipped with 24 hour video surveillance.
- The Lap lanes are not to be sat on or hung on.
- Backstroke flags (the triangle pennant flags at Pierce) are at the pool for lap swimmer use. They are not be torn off or hung on.
- Please be respectful of other swimmers and sunbathers.
Remember not to lose or damage your fobs as all lost or physically damaged fobs are $50/fob to replace.