Now is a great time for everyone to review the pool rules. Please make sure that you have your pool fobs. The fobs are property-specific, small grey or green circular devices that grant you access to the pools when they are open.
If you are a new property owner in DICA, the previous owner should have left you the fobs at your property. If the fobs were left with you at the property, please bring them by the POA office at 130 River Landing Drive to get them switched into your name. If there were no fobs left at the property, you can come to the POA office to pick up your 2 complimentary fobs. Please note that the maximum number of active fobs is 2 fobs per property at one time.
Not sure if you are a DICA member? Call us at 843-971-9200 and we can check for you!
All lost or physically damaged fobs are $50/fob to replace.
Please also take this time to go over pool etiquette with your children if they are old enough to attend the pool without an adult.
- No child under the age of 13 should be left at the pool without a parent or guardian. Children under the age of 13 should be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age or older.
- Please do not climb on the fences, lifeguard chairs, or dive blocks.
- All 3 pools are equipped with 24-hour video surveillance.
- The Lap lanes are not to be sat on or hung on
- Backstroke flags (the triangle pennant flags at Pierce) are at the pool for lap swimmer use. They are not to be torn off or hung on.
- Please be respectful of other swimmers and sunbathers.
The Pierce Park Pool is currently the only pool that is open and ready to be used! This pool is heated to ensure a comfortable swimming temperature year-round.
The Scott Park Pool and Edgefield Pool will open for resident use on Saturday, April 6th at 5 AM. Both of these pools will also be heated at the time of opening.
Pool hours for all 3 pools are 5 AM – 10 PM, 7 days a week.
Swim programming information:
- Flying Fish Summer Swim Team – Please click HERE for the 2024 season registration information.
- Water Aerobics – We look forward to hosting Water Aerobics at the Edgefield Park Pool beginning in April. More information on dates and times coming in late spring 2024.
- Swim Lessons – Swim Lessons are currently taking place at the Pierce Park Pool. ALL lessons will switch to the Scott Park Pool on Saturday, April 6th. Lessons are provided by DI-authorized instructors. Click HERE for a list of authorized swim instructors. Please note that instructors may be added or removed throughout the year. To become an authorized instructor, please email Danielle Stix at Danielle.Stix@dicommunity.org