As of June 1st, the Flying Fish Swim Team practices have switched from afternoon practice to morning. Practices will take place at the Pierce Park Pool Monday – Saturday from 7 AM – 10:45 AM. During all practices, the Pierce Park Pool is closed and will reopen once practice has ended.
In 2023, the Flying Fish Swim Team will host a total of seven (7) home meets. The meets will take place at both the Pierce Park Pool and Pavilion. Please note that both the Pierce Park Pool and Pavilion will be closed during the meets and will reopen for normal use at 5 AM the day after the meet. Should the meet end earlier than anticipated, the pool will reopen at that time.
We encourage residents to please use the Scott Park and Edgefield Park Pools during practice and meets.
Please see below for the 2023 Meet dates and times:
- Wednesday, May 31st from 4 PM – 10 PM
- Thursday, June 8th from 4 PM – 10 PM
- Saturday, June 10th from 7 AM – 11:30 AM (held during normal practice times with a short extension)
- Tuesday, June 20th from 4 PM – 10 PM
- Thursday, June 22nd from 4 PM – 10 PM
- Monday, June 26th from 4 PM – 8 PM
- Thursday, June 29th from 4 PM – 10 PM
We invite all residents to come out and help cheer on your Daniel Island Flying Fish Swim Team as they compete in their meets this summer.
For questions, please contact the Daniel Island POA at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (843) 971-9200.