2022 Flying Fish Swim Team Information
For the 2022 season, registration for the swim team will take place on the Flying Fish website, not via the POA website.
Returning Swimmers will receive an email from Swimtopia on April 5th with their registration link.
New Swimmer registration will begin at 9 AM on Tuesday, April 12th. Register via the Flying Fish Swim Team website HERE. Please note, that the registration link will not be live until 9 AM on Tuesday, April 12th!
*New 5/6 and 7/8 aged swimmers will need to be swim tested before being officially accepted onto the team. Swimmers must be at least 5 years of age by June 1st – no exceptions. It is recommended that new swimmers register online before trying out to ensure you have a spot on the team.
New Swimmer Evaluations will take place at the Pierce Park Pool:
- Tuesday, April 26 from 3:30-4 PM
- Thursday, April 27 from 3:30-4 PM
- Kickoff Donuts and Coffee on Saturday, April 30th from 8-10 AM where anyone who has not yet been swim tested can do so. Augusta Swim Shop will also be there for team suit try-on and ordering.
There will be a Parent Meeting for parents of ALL swimmers in April on a date still TBD
Questions? For all registration and swim team questions, please contact Martha LeVeen at email@example.com.
- Daniel Island Community Association (DICA): $130 per swimmer
- Daniel Island Park Association/Daniel Island Town Association (DIPA/DITA): $155 per swimmer
- Don’t know your association? DICA consists of all property owners below 526. DIPA consists of property owners above 526. DITA consists of Daniel Island apartments and condos. If you are still unsure of which association you fall under, please email the POA office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice will begin for ages 7 and up on May 2nd. The final practice schedule is posted on the Flying Fish website HERE. We are looking forward to another fantastic summer!
CANCELLATION POLICY: If a swimmer chooses not to be on the team before practice starts, there is a $50 cancellation fee for all canceled registrations. If a swimmer chooses not to be on the swim team at any point during the season after the practice starts, they will not be refunded for their registration. If a new swimmer tries out for the team but does not make it as a result of their swimming skills, they will be refunded their full registration fee.