2021 Flying Fish Swim Team Information
For the 2021 season, registration for the swim team will take place on the Flying Fish website, not via the POA website.
Returning Swimmers will receive an email from Swimtopia for registration instructions and a link before their registration begins on Tuesday, April 13th.
New Swimmers registration will begin at 9 AM on Tuesday, April 20th. Register via the Flying Fish Swim Team website HERE. Please note, registration link will not be live until 9 AM on Tuesday, April 20th.
*New 5/6 and 7/8 aged swimmers will need to be swim tested before being officially accepted onto the team. Swimmers must be at least 5 years of age by June 1st – no exceptions. It is recommended that new swimmers register online before trying out to ensure you have a spot on the team.
New Swimmer Evaluations will take place at the Pierce Park Pool:
- Tuesday, May 4th from 3:30-4 PM
- Wednesday, May 5th from 3:30-4 PM
- Thursday, May 6th from 3:30-4 PM
Questions? For all registration and swim team questions, please contact Martha LeVeen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Daniel Island Community Association (DICA): $125 per swimmer
- Daniel Island Park Association/Daniel Island Town Association (DIPA/DITA): $150 per swimmer
- Don’t know your association? DICA consists of all property owners below 526. DIPA consists of property owners above 526. DITA consists of Daniel Island apartments and condos. If you are still unsure of which association you fall under, please email the POA office at email@example.com
Practice will begin for ALL ages on May 10th. The final practice schedule is posted on the Flying Fish website HERE. We are looking forward to another fantastic summer!
CANCELLATION POLICY: If a swimmer chooses not to be on the team before practice starts, there is a $50 cancellation fee for all cancelled registrations. If a swimmer chooses not to be on the swim team at any point during the season after the practice starts, they will not be refunded for their registration. If a new swimmer tries out for the team but does not make it as a result of their swimming skills, they will be refunded their full registration fee.