- This event has passed.
July 1 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until August 31, 2021
Discover the fitness benefits of Water Aerobics!
Water Aerobics classes are a great way to mix up a traditional gym workout with the wondrous benefits of water. It only takes a few classes for you to see a difference in your overall fitness.
The top benefits of Water Aerobics
- Water supports the body, putting less stress on your joints and muscles
- Working out in water helps build strength. Fighting against the push of the water activates your muscles
- Water pressure helps put less strain on the heart by moving blood around the body
- The impact of gravity is less in the water allowing a greater range of motion
- Working out in water helps prevent overheating, helping you exercise for longer
- And… it’s fun! It is not often you can say that about a workout.
Join Cathy Sheafor at the Scott Park Pool on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 AM – 10 AM.
- $6 for a single class
- $40 for 8 pack
This class uses an online booking system called Amilia. Please register for Amilia HERE.
Questions? Contact Cathy at email@example.com